Monday, July 25, 2016

My Top 5 Favorite Books of 2016 (so far)



Wow, time flies. I can't believe that we are already more than half way through the year. (Although, I don't mind because that just means we're closer to Autumn and Winter and everything cozy.)

I have read a total thirty books so far, and I must say that most of my reads have been quite pleasant. Choosing my top five was not as difficult as I worried it would be, however, since these five are quite undeniably amazing.


1. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
My thoughts: Heartbreaking, achingly beautiful prose, friendship, redemption.

2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
My thoughts: Bad-ass, action packed, fast paced, amazing.

3. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
My thoughts: Incredible, swoon-worthy, magic, sexy fae males, kick-ass females.

4. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
My thoughts: Romantic, swoon, World War II, innocence, guilty pleasure.

5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
My thoughts: Cute, quirky, hilarious, dreamy.



What are your favorite reads of 2016 so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment