Friday, August 8, 2014

If I Stay Prescreening! (No spoilers)

So this is just a little update...
On Wednesday night I was able to attend an If I Stay prescreening hosted by Refinery29 in LA! 
All I can say is wow...the movie was absolutely amazing. When I first watched the trailer for the movie a few months ago, I teared up, and that was only the trailer. If you're an emotional person, I can guarantee that you will leave the theater with puffy red eyes. 
The movie went FAR beyond my expectations, and I'm quite sure it was probably one of the best book to movie adaptations I've seen. (Yes, even better than TFiOS. *gasps*) I truly applaud Gayle Forman, RJ Cutler, and the actors for creating such an accurate adaption of the book. It makes me happy when filmmakers can beautifully bring words to life. 
The movie comes out on August 22nd and I would totally recommend for anyone to go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment