Sunday, February 8, 2015

My reading goals for 2015

I know, I am fully aware that I am making this post in the month of February. The month of January was a very hectic month for me (end of the holiday season, finals, traveling, etc), but now I am finally easing into a much more peaceful schedule and I am happy to announce that I will be returning to blogging! 

For the past couple months that I've been MIA, I have actually still been involved in the book-world, just not on here. I've become more in love with Bookstagram and through there I have met many other amazing book-lovers my age! 

Anyhow, the principle point of this post was to share with you my reading/bookish goals of 2015, so here it goes:

1. Get involved deeper in the online book community.
Whether it be on Instagram, Tumblr, Blogger, you name it, I really want to continue to pursue my dreams of being an active and dedicated book blogger, and what better way to do so than to interact with other lovely book bloggers all over the Internet?

2. Go to book conventions!
I live in Southern California, and there aren't that many book related conventions near me very often. The one I'd say that is most spectacular is probably the LA Festival of Books, and so I will most likely be attending that this year! Besides conventions, I'll also be doing my best to attend as many book signings as I can, since there are some held in LA quite frequently. 

3. Complete my Goodreads goal of reading 30 books.
I know what you're thinking: "But 30 books is so little!" Yes, I whole-heartedly agree, 30 books is very little, but this year  one of my personal resolutions was to attempt exploring, traveling, and trying new things, and in order for me to do that I'd have to set my priorities straight and not overwhelm myself with other commitments. So, as a result, I have kept  my Goodreads goal very low in order for me to have time to fulfill other special duties. 


So, those were my three reading goals for 2015, and I really hope to complete them by the end of the year. Do you have any 2015 bookish goals? If so, what are they? Comment them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment