Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Update: #CurrentlyReading

I thought I'd make a little post sharing what I'm currently reading, and that is: Four by Veronica Roth.

It's been 2 years since I first read the Divergent trilogy. And to finally be back in the world of Factions is absolutely incredible. When I first heard that Veronica Roth was going to be releasing Four after her Divergent series, I didn't quite take any interest in it. After finishing Allegiant, I thought I was done with the books and knowing more about Four just didn't seem quite necessary. 

But, here I am, 2 years later, reading the book I never thought I'd read, and I'm actually enjoying it. There's something satisfying about hearing a story from a different perspective. Now that I'm discovering more about Four's world and what he went through, I feel like I've established an even higher level of connection with him than I had while reading Divergent. 


What's your current read? 

Wanna keep up with all my latest reads and such? Check out my bookstagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment