Thursday, August 4, 2016

July Wrap Up 2016

The truth that summer break is almost over is quite heartbreaking. I only have one month left to completely immerse myself in all the books I want to read and take as many photos of books as my phone can handle. Just one month, which is not nearly enough. (Nothing is never really enough, is it?) 

I read four books in the month of July and I can't wait to see what amazing books I'll read in August. Something I guess you should know about me is that I don't quite enjoy making monthly TBRs just because I don't like restricting myself to a certain list of books. 

Anyhow, here is my monthly wrap up! What did you read in the month of July?

1. Emma by Alexander McCall Smith
Rating: 3/5

2. Ghost World by Daniel Clowes
Rating: 3/5

3. The Yoga of Max's Discontent by Karan Bajaj
Rating: 4/5

4. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Rating: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment